Sunday, January 29, 2006

An open letter to Cindy "Look at me!" Sheehan

Excerpted from an article on Moorewatch:

Letter to Cindy 01/08/06

Aloha Cindy!

I saw you speak at the Church of the Crossroads last week. Very interesting. Especially how you blamed President Bush for the bombings of the train in Madrid and the bombings in London. There were no logical connections made in your speech, but still pretty slick nonetheless. I thought it was also rather interesting that they werent allowing any questions after your speech. I came prepared with a mini digital camcorder and recorded your little performance. I tried to ask you a few questions while you were signing books, but I was asked to leave. Unlike you and your allies, I have manners and decided not to make a scene. However, in the interest of fairness, I thought I would give you the opportunity to answer the questions I had for you. Now given that you call Bush a “coward” for not answering YOUR questions, I sincerely hope that you will have more courage and actually answer MY questions!

1. Now that you are divorced and apparently without employment, who specifically pays for all your expenses? (I’m guessing George Soros and partners, but I’m sure a smart woman like you can tell me who is footing your bills)

2. I did some research and discovered that you are now being supported (possibly sponsored) by groups like stormfront and altermedia. Both racist groups with ties to the Neo Nazi party and the KKK. In fact, you have been photographed with David Duke, a well known member of the KKK and an antisemite. I would like to know first if you think Casey would be proud of you consorting with racists and hate mongers and have they influenced your antisemitic statements and beliefs against Israelis?

3. During the “rally” at the Church of the Crossroads, you mentioned in passing that you have four other children. Who plays mother for them while you are off traveling the globe? And also, have you pretty much written them off since they offer nothing to advance your political agenda?

4. You spoke at a rally last summer in San Francisco that was organized by the Revolutionary Communist Party. Does this mean that you are now a communist or that you support communism? Do you believe Casey would support this and would be proud of you embracing communism since he was, as you claim, a “patriot”?

5. Last December you made friends with Hasan Zerqoni Hashin, spokesman for Muqtaden al-Sadr while visiting London. It was Muqtaden al-Sadr’s men who killed your son. How do you think Casey would feel if he knew that you were getting chummy with the man who had him killed?

6. You also spoke at a rally last April for Lynne Stewart, a lawyer who was convicted of aiding and abetting Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, a terrorist connected with the first WTC bombings in 1993. How would you explain this kind of support to the families who lost loved ones in that bombing? Or does your “moral authority” place you above that kind of responsibility for your actions?

Again, I sincerely hope that you will have the courage to answer MY questions and maybe you can use it as an example for the kind of courage you think our President lacks.

Love and Aloha, Shawn Lathrop

After a follow up letter, I still haven’t received a response from her. Maybe she ain’t so courageous after all!

No comments: