Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Immigration

How do I feel about the current uproar over the illegal immigrants? First of all, they are not "immigrants." They are illegal aliens. I know that Mexicans are hard workers, and I know that they will do jobs for minimum wage that the typical American feels are beneath him or her. I don't have a problem with Mexicans working here. The problem I have are when those same Mexicans are here illegally. If they are not here legally, then they need to have their asses thrown back across the border. I think we need to have a wall manned by armed guards and canines. I think that there should not be locations set out in the desert environments that have water and food for illegals. If a Mexican crosses our border and dies in the desert, well...too bad, so sad.

Furthermore, if your ass wants to live in this country, then learn the f*****g language!

No comments: