Friday, March 14, 2008


As many of you know, I am a self-professed nerd, geek, and all-around Star Wars nut. Now, I don't dress up in the outfits, and I haven't actually purchased any memorabilia in quite a long time, but as long as George Lucas keeps pumping out Star Wars movies, I'll be there to see them!
There was a major letdown after seeing Episode III, knowing that the story had concluded, and there would be no more Star Wars movies. Then I heard rumblings... And rumors...
Imagine my excitement once I found out that this fall there is to be an animated Star Wars movie, set in the days of the Clone Wars between Episodes II and III, much like the Clone Wars animated series (which I have on DVD) from several years ago.
I'm beside myself with anticipation, and I know others are, as well.
May The Force Be With You.

No comments: