Monday, May 19, 2008

Bye, bye, Ted Kennedy (I hope....)

Ahhh! Senator Edward "Ted" Kennedy had a seizure and is in a hospital. As cruel is it may sound, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he either 1) kicks the bucket, or 2) becomes so invalid that he doesn't return to Congress. Why? Well, whenever you start to question why things are so "screwed up" in the country, don't forget that the dumbasses in Massachusetts keep putting this asshole in the Senate, where he has been since 1962. This piece of shit defines liberalism. He is always wanting to socialize things (welfare, free health care, etc), and is a strong proponent for gun control. Ole Teddy has killed more people with his car than I have with my guns. Remember Chappaquiddick? If not, click on the link above. Not only is he an asshole, and a piece of shit, but he is also a pussy for letting Mary Jo die.

Keeping my fingers crossed...

No comments: