Monday, May 26, 2008

Clcik here for some Sci-Fi fun


A smooth change of gears is in order. The above link provides an interesting insight for those that are science fiction fans. I was never a big sci-fi person myself, but I do enjoy a good space fight and such. My favorite parts of the Star Wars movies were the space battles, and my biggest disappointment on the Star Trek episodes/movies was that they didn't show more space battles. I figure that the coolest Star Trek movie would be one in which the capital ships slug it out for two hours, and the perfect Star Wars movie would be two hours of light sabre fights and space battles.

Anyway, let your imagination soar and take a break from reality at this website. Oh, it is best viewed with Internet Explorer, since the creator hasn't adapted the graphics for Firefox or Opera (Not a plug for IE, since I am typing this in Firefox).

No comments: