Friday, June 13, 2008

OH, boo hoo! Here's a hanky, Obama...

Aww, little Barack is all upset that his wife has been the target of attacks to her character and such. Stop, you're breaking my heart. You put her in the media's eye and have her at the forefront of your coast to coast politicking by having her beside you, making her a political figure. You want her to be the first lady, a political figure. And now you get all pissy and whiny that people are commenting on her?

Hey, readers! Don't forget that this is the woman who, until recently, has been completely unhappy with being an American and openly admitted that she disliked her country. Doubt it? Don't forget that on February 18, 2008 in Milwaukee, she said, "For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country." Whoa! Spoken like a lawyer and a Democrat. Interpreted: I'm only happy when I get what I want. Otherwise, screw everybody. Am I blowing things out of proportion? No. Am I making this up? No.

No comments: