Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What are you thinking about, right now?

I have been posting on my blog for over three years, now. I have posted on many different topics, including my personal opinions, funny stories, recognition of heroes, rants, and pictures. Despite all my various posts, it has only been recently that my hit count has gone up. I would get a hit from time to time, but this past June for Father's Day, I posted a picture of a rather nice rack stuffed into a rather tight bikini top, and somehow that picture has resulted in my getting a lot of hits. What does that tell me? Well...you figure it out. Most of the people who have been visiting my page recently are directed to my Father's Day post from search engines, and I'm sure it is not for the picture of either the pizza or the football...

Anyway, that one picture raised the number of hits I received, so I owe my increases site traffic to a magnificent pair of tits. Because of that, I must stoop low, and I'm going to see if my site traffic increases again with another picture of a nice set of chesticles, or sweater puppies, or whatever you want to call them.








Let the experiment begin!!!


No comments: