Sunday, October 19, 2008

Keep an Obama scorecard

So, Osama Obama is running on a platform of "change," and he will solve all of the problems of the world, according to his own website. I should tell you right up front that I absolutely will NOT vote for ole Hussein. That being said, I am resigned to the fact that the deluded sheep in this country will successfully elect him as our next president.

Here is what I propose. We should monitor his scorecard carefully. According to his website, I should see a tax savings of $1610 once he is in office. We shall see... In addition, Osama...err...Obama said that he will get America away from being dependent on foreign oil and will create new energy sources. He said that he will increase education, so we shall see if we keep graduating dumbasses. He said that he will stop the proliferation of WMD's. Jeez, I hope he's right about that! He said that he is an outspoken critic of the goings on in Darfur, and proposes taking steps to stop the Darfur massacres. I have to be honest with you...I could not care less about what is happening in Darfur. Darfur will always have problems as long as Islam exists.

Barack said that he will create jobs. We shall see...

What is really scary is that he will be a liberal democrap president with a democrap congress...

No comments: