Thursday, November 27, 2008

Let's give thanks

There are so many things to be thankful for. I give thanks for my health, my family, and my friends. I give thanks that there is a roof over my head and food on my table. I give thanks that I'm able to sit in my glider rocker and type this out on a wireless keyboard. I give thanks for stand up comedians and thrilling basketball games. I give thanks to cool movies and apple juice. I give thanks to all the things that make living my life such an awesome thing.

I also want to give thanks to our emergency workers, many of whom worked on this day of giving thanks. Thanks to our paramedics and firefighters.


I give thanks to our armed forces, past and present.


I give thanks to all of the police officers risking everything every day to protect us.

...and I have to give thanks for boobs. Big, magnificent, round, jiggly boobs. Chesticles. Sweater puppies. Hooters.

No comments: