Thursday, December 18, 2008

Don't you hate it when you're a dumbass?

Because of the holiday schedules, our time sheets have to be turned in early. This week, they needed to be turned in Wednesday. On Tuesday morning, our payroll person steps into the office and reminds us about the time sheets. I tell her we are on it. Early afternoon, my boss steps into the office and reminds us about the time sheets. I tell him we are on it, and I even put a post-it note on my computer. At 1800, the night shift supervisor comes in to do paperwork, and I remind him that time sheets need to be turned in before he goes home in the morning. At 1830, I call one of my people who is working late and tell him to make sure his time sheet is completed before he goes home at 2300. At 1900, I went home....

....at 0820 the next morning, I was driving the 40 minutes to work to complete the time sheets and turn them in!!! What a 'tard...

No comments: