Sunday, February 21, 2016

It has been a long, long time since I posted anything. Yeah, life tends to get in the way of having fun. Well, not completely true. I'm still having fun. Shooting, reading, watching TV, Internet surfing....just not doing the blogging thing. I don't know; I guess as I get older, there's that strange dichotomy of becoming more and more opinionated, but at the same time not caring what other people think, so I keep my deeper thoughts to myself.

Anyway, right now there are so many things going on in the world. And the world isn't getting any better. We have the most divisive president ever, who had done more to set race relations back worse than any other president. We have two different groups of Muslims, ISIS and Al Qaeda, who hate each other and hate non-Muslims even more. ISIS is methodically destroying significant historical artifacts in every land that they conquer. The front runners for president are a boisterous businessman and a lying bitch. The media continues to fan the flames of hatred towards cops. There's some virus called Zika that is spreading and making deformed babies. Global warming is now called Climate Change, since the original mantra doesn't fit with what is actually happening.

What's good in this world?

Pizza. Pizza is good.

No comments: