Sunday, March 09, 2008

Well, now that I'm back with broadband Internet, I find myself in the interesting position of not knowing what I want to talk about. I have the opportunity to quickly type up something and post it, but I'm unusually at a loss for words.

I ran down to the local pharmacy/Radio Shack and picked up a super G router for 60 bucks. Yes, I know I can find a G router for a cheaper price, but that would involve either ordering it and waiting for a week for it to arrive, or burning gas at $3.15 per gallon to drive a 60 mile round trip to the nearest Wal-Mart. The little Netgear G router that I bought was a breeze to hook up, especially if you just follow the step by step directions on the instructional CD, and it is powerful enough to reach out to my shop behind the house. I ordered a USB dongle so I can do upgrades to my other desktops, plus I can plug into my little one's computer from time to time if he wants to do a little Internet surfing (naturally, I'm going to need something like Net Nanny).

Hey, what does the Easter Bunny hide his Easter eggs?

He doesn't want people to know he fucks chickens!

No comments: